On May 6, 2001, The Way Christian Ministries first began with 8 members as “Effectual- Effective Living Christian Ministries”. The Primary focus was to reach out to the “lost in the church and unsaved people in the community”. In September 2001, the name of the church was changed to The Way Christian Ministries in honor of the first church in the book of Acts. At that time we moved into our first location at Gresham Park Recreation Center. Several years later God blessed us not only in growth but a permanent place to call our own. In February 2008 we migrated to 2131 Snapfinger Road Decatur,Ga. Several more years of being steadfast in the faith, the Lord saw fit to move us to our final place to lay our foundation and grow. In this present time we are at 1760 Snapfinger Road Decatur, Ga 30032.